Tuesday, May 15, 2012

You become what you surround yourself with


We all hear or talk about ‘energy’. Scientists and metaphysicists are constantly talking about quantum energy, spiritualists about spiritual energy, healers about positive healing energy and religious leaders about the positive power of prayer energy. What is all this energy talk?

Well, in summary, the entire universe is made up of energy vibrating at different frequencies. Everything in and around you, animate and inanimate is energy vibrating. Different vibrations represent various states of being like solid, liquid, gas or different colours. Our human bodies vibrate at different frequencies of energy, depending on whether we are in a positive or negative state, a state of ease or dis-ease. A healthy body has a high vibrational energy, a dis-eased one, a low vibrational energy. Emotions are energy too! Positive emotions like; happiness, joy, hope, fun, excitement have a high vibration, while negative emotions like; sadness, depression, anxiety, hopelessness have a low vibration.

There is a constant transfer or exchange of energy between ourselves and people and things that we come into contact with. These affect our energy vibration without exception.

Quick Self checklist
Sometimes I suddenly get that exhausted, drained feeling
- My moods bounce around a lot
- I sometimes feel spacey, ‘scrambled’ in my head
- Sometimes I’m in a really good mood and suddenly after going somewhere or talking to someone I feel a bit down or ‘not so happy’ anymore.
- I get these dull, shut down feelings in my head

If you answered yes to one or more of the above, you could benefit from becoming more aware of things in your environment that sabotage or lower your energy vibration.

If an experience makes you FEEL truly positive, do more of it! If an experience makes you feel NEGATIVE it is a sign that something needs to change. It is a guidance that something you are involved in is ultimately not POSITIVE for you or that it will lower your energy vibration. It is an opportunity to ‘get back on track’!

A good place to start is to BECOME AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS. WHAT YOU SURROUND YOURSELF WITH AFFECTS YOU- ALL THE TIME, EVERY TIME!

Many people overlook this ‘easy to use’ exercise since they either don’t realise the effects that the environment has on them or because they forget that they have free choice to make changes to their environment to a large degree.

What you have around you influences your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual state of being.

Ask yourself: What do I have around me that makes me feel GOOD? And what makes me feel BAD?

Examples of things that DECREASE your vibration:
Negative people; Artificial light and air; News (TV, print and radio); Too much work, not enough fun and rest; Bland spaces; Environments that feel like “dead or bad energy”; Shopping centres; Chemicals; Electromagnetic fields (electrical wiring, cell phones, portable phones, computers); Stress; Remedy: The aim is to limit these and increase the POSITIVE list below in your daily life.

Examples of things that INCREASE your vibration:
Positive people; Putting things that you find attractive around you at work and at home; Love; Fresh air; Jokes; Comedies; Nature (plants, large bodies of water especially the sea); Natural light; Salt baths; Lying on the ground; Walking barefoot on the earth; Good news; Healthy food; Eating food you enjoy as a treat; Meditation; Massage therapy; Rest; Doing acts of kindness for others and yourself; Surrounding yourself with colours that make you feel good; Hobbies; Exercise.

Affirmation: I am aware of my surroundings and I make changes to have it energise me and keep me in a positive state. I surround myself with things and people that bring me joy.

Live inJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment